Veuillez noter que notre délai de traitement actuel est de 3 à 8 jours ouvrables.
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Key Benefits of Lytera® 2.0 Advanced Pigment Correcting System
- Proven to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation and overall photodamage in a clinical study
- Visible results seen as early as 4 weeks, with progressively dramatic improvements at weeks 8 and 12
- Promotes a younger-looking, rejuvenated complexion
Your morning routine (AM)
- Moisten face with warm water and massage a small amount of SkinMedica® AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser gently into skin using small circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. Use daily as tolerated.
- Apply a single pump of SkinMedica® Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum to face, neck, and chest or affected areas.
- Apply a thin layer of SkinMedica® AHA/BHA Cream to your entire face.
- Apply SkinMedica® Total Defense + Repair Sunscreen SPF 34 to your entire face. Reapply throughout the day as necessary.
Your night time Routine (PM)
- Cleanse face with a mild cleanser, such as SkinMedica® Facial Cleanser. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a single pump of SkinMedica® Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum to face, neck, and chest or affected areas. Allow sufficient time for serum to dry before step 3.
- Apply a single pump of SkinMedica® Retinol Complex 0.5 to face in the evening. If you have never used a Retinol product before, begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Mild redness, peeling, and irritation is expected when using this product. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher during use of this product. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Apply SkinMedica® Rejuvenative Moisturizer to your entire face.